Make Money With Twitter

28 July 2009

Ouija Board Friend and Strange Experiences

July 29, 2009

The following story is entirely true, and not stretched or anything like that. One day up at my cottage, my friend Chad was telling me his stories with the Ouija board, about how it was real, and when you used it, it contacts real spirits. I didn’t believe him because I really didn’t believe ghosts of the sort, so I asked him to prove it worked.

At first he insisted he did not want to play, as some spirits follow people, or are bad, and he told me he only played it once and it freaked him out. Eventually I got him to make a Ouija board on the inside of a Budlight box.

We met a few spirits, but they all left pretty quickly, Dean, Prince, but then there was Nathan. Nathan is a good spirit I met a week ago that I know quite a lot about, but I cannot share with you as he is a “friend” of mine and I do not want to anger him. I tell you about Nathan because it led to a somewhat scary incident that happened to me sometime later after meeting him. Nathan told me he chooses who to talk to on the Ouija board, and because he likes us, he will choose us everytime. So once we played the Ouija board we would automatically ask “Is this Nathan?” and usually it would go straight to yes.

One Ouija board session, we once again asked the question “Is this Nathan?” and the planchette, which was actually a cap, flew across the board and at the last second did a tight turn going very very fast to no. This scared us, the planchette moved ridiculously fast, we were freaked out. We asked who it was, it spelled out “M-W-Q” very slowly, when it went to m, it first was on L, at that point I wide-eyed said “Lucifer?” and it changed, and wrote “M-W-Q”.

All of a sudden the lamp across the room was thrown at least ten feet and smashed, a couple minutes later doors began slamming EXTREMELY hard. My brother and his friend were up in the room, as they went to check what was going on, I was too afraid. They went into their room and left the door open, they said it must have been the window in their room, air pressure or something. All of a sudden their door slammed shut, my brother leapt up to close it and it seemed locked, yet there were no locks on the door. They sat in the room, worried and scared they yelled, “if there’s really a ghost there do it again!” then the doorknob twisted rapidly.

While me and Chad were downstairs, playing with the planchette, not knowing what was going on up there since we couldn’t hear them yell with the door shut something happened. The planchette spun in large fast circles before flipping over. I finally heard my brother, chanting something, I got closer to their room and heard him saying the lords prayer, over and over, until the Ouija board was caught on fire by lit candles and started a small fire.

All sources is from TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for comment me,if there is something bad or good,i'm willing to accept it...please comment me anytime... terima kasih kerana komen saya..di hari akn dtg sy akan membaiki lg blog sy...

Cari Sampai Dapat!

adsense

Cari n Find!

Pages

COMMENT TO ME..