Make Money With Twitter

28 July 2009

For Sale Haunted Home

July 28, 2009

My family was looking for a new home. Something large because there are 11 kids in my family. So summer of 2008 we were house shopping and came across a large cheap home. The house was 5 bedrooms 2 living rooms a pool and dock and a theater. Its was only 100,000 dollars which is WAY cheap for house that big in a very nice area. So we were like there something that must be wrong in there The house happened to be unlocked. So we went inside. Nothing seemed unordinary or anything. Until you got upstairs…

One room was hidden. A very large room with big lights which looked as if they were used to grow illegal substances. In the room there were bunk beds built into the walls that had doors you could close on them and large locks on the side. My family thought it was odd. But we moved on and went to the next room and there was an all bright red room and I noticed a hidden door that would not open. My dad even had a hard time opening it and we opened the doors and found another room. We thought it was odd but did not think much about.

We noticed the closet was high off the ground and there were steps up to it. So we all went in and all got that energy around us, which we ignored and noticed another door in the closet. The closet had many locks on it probably four or five. So my dad managed to open it and my family went inside and we noticed there were kids toys in it and beds like it was kids rooms or something.

My sister had the nerve to pick up a journal and started reading it. It was a young child’s and it said how his best friend was a bug and how he was sorry for what he did to his mommy and was ready to come out of time out. We all were freaked out and left the house. We went home and forgot about it.

That night I could not sleep, I kept waking up hearing a girl yelling for help and dreaming of girl in pink with dark hair. It bothered me so much I looked the house up on Google. I found the selling website for the house and noticed in one of the pictures there was a young girl in pink with dark hair. That totally creeped me out. So I made my dad call the realtor and tell her to meet us at the house. As we arrived I stayed behind and talked to realtor and she said the house had been in a fire and a young girl had died in the house. Ever since then I have not gone to the house. But I noticed that the address is 48666 and the house is painted in all red.
All sources is from TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for comment me,if there is something bad or good,i'm willing to accept it...please comment me anytime... terima kasih kerana komen saya..di hari akn dtg sy akan membaiki lg blog sy...

Cari Sampai Dapat!

adsense

Cari n Find!

Pages

COMMENT TO ME..